Minecraft: Skyblock with Yogscast Sips #50 - Quartz Chaos
- Sips: Quick, put me through the motions... How do I do this?
- Trott: Okay, close your eyes,
- Sips: Alright...
- Trott: Okay, imagine in your left hand a really hard, rigid, long, shaft...
- Sips: Yeah
- Trott: ...and on the end of that is a, er, extended... pick. You're thinking of a pick. You were thinking of a pick, right?
- Sips: I was, yeah! I was thinking about a banana at first, but now I'm thinking of a pick.
- Trott: See, it's easy to make the mistake, but that's okay, it's your first time. Okay, and then you're walking forward, you're walking forward, and you feel something really weird... it's like soft, but squidgy, and if you put your pick out forward, and you move forward, you an hear this- this groaning sound. Wh-What do you think that is?
- Sips: Is that the sound of me... erm... elated at the fact that... um... I'm holding onto my pick?
- Trott: No, it's the sound of the nether portal.
- Sips: Oh.
- Trott: So, you move forward and then you- you let it teleport you and then you're in the nether... and... you move forward and then you feel something on the ground and its large, long, thin, and it's got-
- Sips: Like a piece of spaghetti?
- Trott: Like a piece of spaghetti... and then you reach down wth your long shaft, adn then you start hammering away at it-
- Ross: Pounding...
- Trott: -Pounding, until it explodes in front of you and you pick up all the scraps on the floor
- Ross: ...Christ, are you describing something else, I hope, because...